Tristars Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are TriStars A Gaming Clan For Platstation3 & Nintendo Wii. Also We Are An All Gameing Clan For PS3 AND Nintendo.Join If You Are Good Enuf.

The Punisher 026 aka Altair

Tristar_Punisher

The Punisher 026 aka Altair Empty The Punisher 026 aka Altair

Post  Tristar_Punisher Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:37 am

umm........ ok

All i do in life is joke around, have as good a tme as possible, do what i gotta do everyday. i LOVE to wrestle. I've wrestled in New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia. Im one that likes to help troubled people or cheer people up when they're down. I speak english, VERY little spanish, italian, and malay. I do not know much lol. I am an honest person, which is why many people don't like me. I don't like to hide anything. umm..... I play football, run track and pretty much anything that'll help me get into shape for my career. I keep to myself alot because i dont like to throw my problems on other people. I love video games, long walks, hanging out with friends, and just being me. I dont swear (cuss/curse). I am a man of my word. I always try to keep my promises. I am easy to talk to. I hate when people toy with my emotions, heart, family, and most definitley being lied to. I also hate being compared to other people. My life-long dream is to become a professional wrestler. My favorite number is 26. and i guess thats it!

-WHO DO YA LUV!?!.......dont answer that-

Last edited by Tristar_Punisher on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 4got sumthin)

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:12 am